DATE: 30 October - 1 November 2020
DISTANCE: Standard Distance Triathlon, Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
START TIME: 6:15am Sunday 1 November
* All registrations fees include GST
- Race Number
- Personalised Race Bib
- Timing Chip
- Athlete gift inlcuding towel, visor and bag for Noosa Triathlon athletes
- Medical support/assistance
- Aid stations on the course (with water, isotonic sports drink, toilets and first aid)
- Post-event recovery area at the finish area with food and drink
- Shuttle Bus Services
- Category Winner Prizes
Athletes confirmed in the race who wish to withdraw, must do so in writing to the race office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the athletes’ responsibility to ensure the race office has received any communication. All requests will be responded to. If you do not receive a response from the race office within 7 days of request, it should be assumed that it has not been received and you should contact us by phone on 1300 761 384.
Upon confirmation of this request, athletes may be eligible for a partial refund of their entry fee (details below):
- Any requests received before 5pm, Friday 7 August 2020 will be eligible for a 50% refund of event entry fee paid.
- Any requests received before 5pm, Friday 18 September 2020 will be eligible for a 25% refund of event entry fee paid.
- Any requests received after 5pm, Friday 18 September 2020 will not be eligible for a refund under any circumstances.
- Any additional purchases (including but not limited to) ACTIVE Fees, Triathlon Australia One Day Race Membership and FinisherPix Fees paid at the time of entry are non-refundable at any time.
Your refund will be processed within 14 working days onto the credit card you used to register for this event. If your credit card has expired or if your credit card has been cancelled, your refund may take up to 30 days to be processed. Please forward your nominated bank account details to email@example.com or alternatively contact our office on 1300 761 384 to discuss.
If you decide to withdraw before the race starts, please advise Information at Noosa Woods or Lions Park and hand your timing chip in. Race day withdrawals need to be recorded at the Drop Out Clerk located at Information at the Noosa Bus Stop (adjacent to Lions Park). If you do withdraw please DO NOT cross the finish line area with your timing chip.
Athletes are not permitted to transfer their entry to another athlete. Please note it is illegal for someone else to compete under your name or for you to compete under someone else's name. This will result in suspension from your State Triathlon's Association and banning of both parties from future IRONMAN Oceania/Multi Sport Tri races.
Triathlon Australia Membership
To be eligible to race every athlete is required to hold a valid membership with Triathlon Australia, either Triathlon Australia Annual Membership or a One Day Race Licence.
Annual Members: Enter the event using the Triathlon Australia Member entry. You must hold a valid annual membership to Triathlon Australia for the current season. You will need to enter your membership number at point of entry. If not verified it will ask you to purchase a full annual membership with Triathlon Australia. If you do not wish to do that at the point of entering this event. Cancel out of the registration and enter under the general category.
One Day Licence (ODL): Enter the event using the general entry and the Triathlon Australia One day membership will be automatically included in your entry at a cost of $18.90.