Noosa Tri Entry
DATE: 30 October - 3 November 2024
DISTANCE: Standard Distance Triathlon, Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
START TIME: 6:15am on Sunday 3 November
START & FINISH LINE: Noosa Main Beach, Noosa Heads
Friday 1 Nov 2024: 9:30am-7:00pm
Saturday 2 Nov 2024: 8:00am-4:00pm,
Festival Village, Noosa Woods, Noosa Heads.
- Prices are inclusive of GST.
- This payment will be processed by ACTIVE Network in the United States. Some banks may charge a small transaction fee according to their policies. This fee is not charged by ACTIVE Network or IRONMAN. Please contact your bank for further information.
- All times are in AEST.
- Race Number
- Personalised Race Bib
- Timing Chip
- Athlete gift including towel, visor or running cap & bag
- Medical support/assistance
- Aid stations on the course (with water, isotonic sports drink, toilets and first aid)
- Post-event recovery area at the finish area with food and drink
- Shuttle Bus Services
- Category Winner Prizes
|15 Nov 2023 11am
|13 Aug 2024 11:59pm
|45% Refunds Close
|8 Sep 2024 11:59pm
|Name on Name Tee (Available in Merch Store)
|22 Sep 2024 11:59pm
|Personalised Bib Cut Off
|24 Sep 2024 11:59pm
|Category Changes Cut Off
|24 Sep 2024 11:59pm
|22% Refund Close
All times are in AEST.
Terms & Conditions
2024 Event Terms & Conditions
If you cannot participate in the event for any reason, entry fee refunds are available in accordance with the below stated Athlete Withdrawal dates only. After the stipulated dates, entry fees are non-refundable for withdrawals initiated by the athlete. Requests for refunds must be notified to the organiser via email at email@example.com.
Eligible Athlete Withdrawal Refunds
Where eligible, please allow up to 30 business days for your refund to be processed. The refund is automatically issued to the credit card originally used to pay for the registration. If this card has since been cancelled or has expired, it is the athlete’s responsibility to notify our customer service team when requesting the eligible refund.
- 45% of entry fee refundable for athlete withdrawal requests made up to 11:59pm (AEST) on 11 August 2024.
- 22% of entry fee refundable for athlete withdrawal requests made up to 11:59pm (AEST) on 22 September 2024.
*The following additional purchases paid for at the time of entry (if any) will be refunded in addition to the entry fee: Triathlon Australia One Day Race Membership and Premium Mates Wave. Any other additional purchases, already paid for on your behalf by IRONMAN to a third-party service provider such as Sportograf (Official Event Photographer) photo packages are not refundable.
**Athletes who have deferred into this event from a previous year, transferred into this event, entered through the use of an Event Credit, charity or complimentary (100% discounted) entry are not eligible for athlete withdrawal refunds.
Please note: This event takes place in Noosa Heads, Queensland. It is each athlete’s sole responsibility to ensure that they can attend (including Athlete Check-In during specified times) and compete in the event on the day. Other than as provided for in the Athlete Withdrawal program set out above, no further remedies will be provided for change of mind, change of personal circumstances (including work conflicts), or injury.
If you decide to withdraw at the event after collecting your race kit at Check-In, please advise Event Information onsite and hand your timing chip in. If you need to withdraw on race day, your details must be recorded by the Drop Out Clerk located at Event Information.
Athletes can request to transfer their entry to a Relay Team or Individual categories until such time as that race category is sold out, subject to the following terms:
- To request a transfer from an Individual category to a Relay Team, athletes must email the customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Sunday 27th of October 2024 (Unless sold out prior). After this date, such requests can only be made at the Help Desk at Check-in see Event Schedule.
- Individual to Relay Team: Where an Individual athlete requests to transfer to a Relay Team and space is available, the athlete is required to pay the difference in entry fees between the two categories.
- If transferring into a Relay Team, email must contain Relay Team name, chosen team password, team category (Open Male, Open Female, Open Mixed, Masters Male, Masters Female, Masters Mixed, Corporate/Club or Family Team) and relay leg the individual will be competing in.
- Relay Team to Individual: Where an Individual from a Relay Team requests to transfer to an Individual and space is available, the difference in entry fees will not be refunded.
- Individual to Beach Club Entry: Where an Individual athlete requests to transfer to a Beach Club entry and space is available, the athlete is required to pay the difference in entry fees between the two categories.
- Beach Club to Individual: Where a Beach Club entry requests to transfer to an Individual and space is available, the difference in entry fees will not be refunded.
Transfer to another Athlete: Individual athletes are not permitted to transfer their entry (or any Premium Package benefit) to another athlete. Please note it is prohibited for someone else to compete under your name or for you to compete under someone else's name. This will result in suspension from your State Triathlon's Association and banning of both parties from future IRONMAN Oceania/Multi Sport Tri races.
No deferral option available.
To be eligible to race every athlete is required to hold a valid membership with AusTriathlon, either AusTriathlon Annual Membership or a One Day Race License.
Annual Members: Enter the event using the AusTriathlon Member entry. You must hold a valid annual membership to AusTriathlon for the current season. You will need to enter your membership number at point of entry. If not verified it will ask you to purchase a full annual membership with AusTriathlon. If you do not wish to do that at the point of entering this event, cancel out of the registration and enter under the general category.
One Day License (ODL): Enter the event using the general entry and the AusTriathlon One day License will be automatically included in your entry. 2024 Cost $24.58.
ACTIVE Refund is an optional purchase which may make your registration fee, and certain additional purchases, eligible for a refund if you are no longer able to attend your event for any reason (subject to the ACTIVE Refund Terms and Conditions). ACTIVE Refund requests must be submitted via the ACTIVE Refund website no less than midnight 48 hours prior to the activity start date. If available for your event registration, you will see the option to purchase ACTIVE Refund during check-out of your registration. Please note this program is run exclusively through ACTIVE Refund and all questions regarding ACTIVE Refund should be directed to email@example.com.
The Garmin Noosa Triathlon is suitable for experienced athletes using racing wheelchairs. To compete in the Garmin Noosa Triathlon please complete the application to race.