Join the club
Have you competed in the Noosa Individual Triathlon for 10 or more years?
If you have, we’d like to invite you to join our exclusive club! You are a Legend and you are eligible to become a member of the Noosa Triathlon Legends Club.
Legends Honour Roll
The Legends Club Honour Roll is current as of 18 October 2023.
If you can please check that your information is correct and that you are included on this list. We are trying to get our historical legends data as accurate as possible. If changes are needed please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of being a Member of the Legends Club
- Guaranteed an entry in future Noosa & Mooloolaba Triathlons*
- Priority Legend swim start at Noosa Triathlon (this is like a premium mates wave for Legends club members only). You are not eligible for Age Group awards if you compete in this category.
- Priority Bike Racking at Noosa Triathlon
- Specialised Bib and Race Kit with Legends Bib Number at Mooloolaba & Noosa Triathlons
- Recognition of key milestones in the year they are achieved 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 years.
- 20+ years invitation to VIP hospitality at the event to the event in which the milestone was achieved
- 30+ years Free of Charge entry for future years to event in which the milestone was achieved
Members will be contacted via email prior to each Noosa Triathlon opening date. Please make sure we have your correct email address on record to avoid missing out on any important updates. All Legends should have received an email outlining entry information. If not, please email email@example.com
*Legend Application must be made prior to deadline (see below) and approved prior to the 2023 event in order to receive guaranteed entry for 2024.
How do I apply for Legend Status?
Legends status is not automatic. You need to submit an application including your Noosa Triathlon race history (that is, a minimum of 9 years that you have completed the Noosa Individual Triathlon).
You will apply for the Tri Legends Club once you have competed in 9 Noosa Triathlons. Once you have competed in 10 Noosa Triathlons you will be accepted into the Tri Legends Club and start receiving Legend benefits.
Please Note: It is your responsibility to provide the 9 or 10 years - we will not search the years for you. Your race history can then be checked against our records to confirm your status.
Recognising our Legends
When Legends hit the below milestone we think they deserve a little acknowledgement!
Please note only Legends who have applied to be part of the Tri Legends Club will be recognised at the Presentations.
10 YEAR CLUB: Official Legends ASICS 10 year T-Shirt
15 YEAR CLUB: Official Legends Tri Singlet
20 YEAR CLUB: Official Legends Jersey and Knicks
25 YEAR CLUB: Official Legends Tri Suit
30 YEAR CLUB: Free Noosa Triathlon Entry for future years and gift
35 YEAR CLUB: Legend Gift
40 YEAR CLUB: Special Gift
Please note that we will now be acknowledging your milestone in the year you achieve it. You will need to notify us if you are eligible for recognition.
Please ensure you email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your details are included on our presentation list.
Additionally, if you have a past milestone that has not been recognised please let us know.
All legend inductions for the 2023 Noosa Triathlon must have been submitted by 18 September 2023.
After this date, you may not be reviewed to be awarded at the 2023 Legends Ceremony during Presentations at the 2023 Noosa Triathlon and will not receive priority entry for 2024.
All Legend inductions for the 2024 Noosa Triathlon must be submitted by 13 September 2024.
Please note you must be approved prior to the current year's event in order to receive your priority entry to the following years Noosa Triathlon.
Once you have submitted your application it will be reviewed prior to the cut-off date.
Tri Legends Club Terms & Conditions
- I certify that the race history I have provided is accurate (including the year of the race history).
- I acknowledge that I am eligible to apply for the Tri Legends Club if I have completed 10 or more years of the Individual Triathlon at either the Noosa Triathlon or the Mooloolaba Triathlon.
- ‘Participating’ references starting the event by crossing the start line timing mat and I am not required to finish the event
- Individual Triathlon references the category within the outlined events. Relay Team entry/participation are not included.
- I acknowledge that in some cases, I will be provided a guaranteed entry into the year of the event chosen and the entry fee will be applied at the point in time of registration as presented on the event website.
- I acknowledge that if I do not enter the event by the advertised deadline on the event websites, I forfeit my entry into the event.
- I am responsible for updating my contact details including email address to ensure that I receive all Tri Legends Club updates & offers, by the MyEvents portal or by contacting email@example.com.
- I agree to the Athlete Waiver and Entry Policies upon entering the Noosa Triathlon.